Friday, April 22, 2011

Astro Challenge


Just one week before the revision week. While everyone is busy with assignment and final year project presentation. Five of us from Computer Sciences decide to take up the challenge--Astro Challenge. It's another soft skill training after the SAP fundamental program. Even the learning consultancy also come from the same company. This time no more Jes no more Mustaffa but Sazali and the others. After the FYP presentation in the morning, i'm rushing to Desa U to pack all my things and back to Eureka. Luckily, i'm not the last person reach there. Still have others coming late. After taking 7++ hrs, finally we reach MSN (Majlis Sukan Malaysia). The place that we are going to stay for 2 days. Five of us are damn tired and our energy level is lower than 5 I think. Thus, we are stick to each other during the first day. But..I'm the only girl from Computer Science so I have no choice. Have to stay with usm students from different faculty. Ya. Our room has six ppl. Have different races, including Indian, Malay, Chinese, and the lain-lain (Punjambi and Kadazan). Very funny, all of us are scare to take shower alone in the bath rooms. So, we go in in pairs. All of us keep on chit charting to make the room more warm and less scary..haha..damn funny. Then, Nishah show me the Korean Drama she like most -- My Girl. Nice drama. I like it so much. Plan to watch it after came back. But..Can't get it thru PPstream and Youtube. *Sad* After suffering for dunno how many days for FYP, that night i slept very early. Even my frens-Nadiah, Nina and Illah came to our room I oso dunno. ^^" After sleep for abt 7 hrs, then start our challenge. We had done the visit to Astro and meet with Ean. He is so so so handsome.Hehe.. Ya. We are playing the same game and also the similar games that we had been played in SAP program. It's fun and excited. I ard lost my sound after the activities. Then..We are given Assignment!! Arhhh...Assignment again! Yup. Astro Challenge also need to do assignment. =.= After finishing our dinner, we are go into group and start discussing in room. Suddenly, I saw a cockroach. *Shout like mad* Then our hero (representative from Eng Campus), help us to kill dat cockroach.Thx so muchie~ *time pass* Then, the finally day. Yup, everyone need to present. I ard undergo my Intern so i'm not expected to be selected by Astro. Just Enjoy n Try my best in the presentation though there is some technical problem. We need to present without slides. LoL.. Anyway, thx to DD and all the team members. We are able to finish to present our idea. Even though our grp didn't win but we get positive feedback from the judges. *happy* Finally, ended our journey and everyone look tired. Most of us sleep in the bus. --This does not end my challenge cos another challenge is coming. Me and Jian Wei is asked to finish everything in one day for the NRIC. Haiz..So many thing have to do..but we are informed just one day before the deadline. Thx to Pn. Maziani for supervising us even it is Sunday(10 Apr). And surprisingly our group have been selected to the final list..woohoo.. but only the national state la.. Another thing had surprised me is DD message. She told me that I'm selected for the Astro Internship program. Really Unbelievable.. ^^

1 comment:

Counter

Web Site Hit Counter