Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Last Day~

Haha..4.15pm..The end of 3 years studies in Computer Sciences, USM..huhu.. *so excited* Finally, I'm unofficially graduate d (haven't convo)..haha..so many thing wan to do..wan to enjoy my meal today..>.< ya..planning later go makan sushi bonanza@sushi king..hahha..dis few weeks always makan at bali2..time to relaxing now..opss..tomorrow have to go interview some more..sad..haven't prepare..tonite have to burn the mid night oil to revise all the thg learned in CCNA 1 & 2 d.. oh.. =( sienz...anyway, still will try my best tomorrow. Hope to get job soon.. Should I feel happy? not really. Cos I wish to celebrate mother's day with mummy..Since enter Uni, I never have my chance n time to celebrate with mum..long time din bc to my hm town..din meet with my fellow frenz..always put aeroplane..I miss my family so much..miss my frens in mlc..hopefully, can go bc during may... ^^ Exam finish d..but still got many task in my to-do list..yerr..sien la...

To-Do List:
1. Submit NRIC form to the urus setia
2. Meet with Pn. Maziani to get back my letter
3. Study networking for interview tomorrow
4. Prepare for NRIC final
5. ---Balik Kampung--- ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

Web Site Hit Counter