Monday, May 2, 2011

Home Sweet Home

haha..after suffering from final exam and interview plus moving house..finally..i'm free..yeah..6 smtg in the morning ard wake up... the first time i din "lai chuang" cos i cant even wait a minute to to bc my home..before reach home i ard make have appointment with my dear cousin, future sister in law, my auntie n mummy daddy...haha..but i cannot get any ticket back to mlc directly..so have to go kl then change bus to mlc..luckily mr.chai this time accompany me bc my hometown again..yeah...though it is quite tired for him.. (cos he will start working after labor day)... after reaching mlc..the first time we did is "makan"..haha..wah..my dear cousin brought me to have my favorite-->crab together with mum n auntie..of course mr.chai as well..haha..he is allergic to seafood so he can only have meat, vege n fish..yeah..i can eat more crab..(just kidding)..nice and tasty dinner with them...laughing all the way home..haha..^^

vege..is the must..
haha~ my favorite...*like*
fish...one of my favorite..yum..yum...
pork..esp for chai jian wei..cos he cannot makan seafood..kesian~ =)




1 comment:

  1. kesian ppl pulak...haha...
    dun eat so many crab at, later become big head crab~ xD
    enjoy ur holiday oh~ luilui~ ^^

    ReplyDelete

Counter

Web Site Hit Counter